Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Promise

Franz and Sam are the kind of couple that bubble with love for each other. They are a team in every way describable. Before you've had an opportunity to get to know them, their effervescent characters and sense of 'teamwork' are obvious. I've called this shoot "The Promise" because Franz and Sam have promised fidelity and companionship to one another which will in turn, without any doubts in my mind (or theirs) lead to an engagement and eventually marriage of two kindred souls.

Both Sam and Franz were amazingly compliant and patient with me during this shoot. There wasn't anything this couple wouldn't have done to help me get the shots I was looking for. The idea of this shoot was to capture the fun and teamwork that this couple is so well known for.

Thank you both for being such great sports (excuse the pun) and for all the laughs and all the adventuring we did to get these great pics. Special thanks to Craig who second shot for me. As always your input and support is much appreciated!

More pics to follow .... keep coming back to check out my updates or visit my Facebook Group Tanith Oram Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment