Sunday, March 25, 2012

Call Me An April Fool

In my efforts of getting creative and having time to reflect on what's important, I've decided to be the April Fool this year.
On Sunday 1 April I will be shooting 6 close friends in celebration of the fools we allow ourselves to be around our nearest and dearest.
This inspiration came to me over the weekend while packing up our house. I've realized again just how precious our friendships are and also how fleeting they are too! I had found a box of old photos dating back to 2010, not exactly a decade ago but old enough for me to realize that few of those people were still actively part of my life today. Some of the had moved on, some just haven't been in touch or vice versa. Some had moved out the country and others I had outgrown. But at that time we were all extremely close knit and for that reason I won't ever throw those pics away!

So on the 1st of April I will be capturing a group of friends for a small fee which forms a part of a big R650 discount. For R200 per person and a max of 6 people you too can dedicate time to bring back the comradrie and reunite friendships. Besides if you don't make the time to show your friends how much they mean to you, you may never get all of them in the same place at the same time again.

Booking is essential : tanith@starmail.co.za / 078 464 1349 offer valid till Friday 30 March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment