Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Santa, lets talk.

So tonight I had the privilege of shooting with a Nikon D700 at an event in Fourways. No, I wasn't 2nd shooting but rather shooting on behalf of a tog, with a massively large camera that just makes mine look so menial and pathetic.

Its amazing how my sense of joy was bought back, like reliving the your first kiss. My passion reignited after a couple weeks of iffyness and boredom with life in general.

What an amazing piece of machinery, the total cost of around R48 000 - thats a LOT of saving.
I have a plan though, I've got Santa on speed dial and we need to talk. Christmas needs to come early this year, I want that camera! Perhaps I should contact Nikon instead and put my desires on a wish list that they could "donate" a camera to a worthy candidate. LOL, a girl can dream!

Thanks Stefan for a great evening, and to Craig my faithful and ever supportive boyfriend for sitting with me the WHOLE night while I shot.

From a very tired Tan, I'll see you through the D700 lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment