Monday, February 14, 2011

Feel the Love

Valentines Day, what a controversial subject to some and a no brainer for others.
Today I've been particularly blase about the day of love, candy and pink underwear, especially as I am of the opinion that each year the white teddies hit the shelves earlier than before.

Of course I received my own delivered bunch of Gerbera's to my door step, in fact Natasha Alexander of the Flower Station not only came INTO my home and arranged them for me as an added extra but taught me how to use the sachet of flower food instead of chucking it in the bin with the left over cellophane, which I normally do.

Craig gave me the option to have a romantic evening at a local restaurant, but this year instead of Michelangelos , I've decided that I want to share the love and I'll be dining with Carmel van Wyk of Red Pepper Events and her family and friends at their home where 5 couples and 3 kids will feel the love (and enjoy her home cooked chicken that money just can't buy) She's gone all out with catered starters and desserts, no doubt she'll be putting her Midas touch on the whole evening AND I'll get to meet the families latest edition - a miniature Yorkshire terrier puppy named Bella.

Wishing you much love, not only today but always.
Don't wait till the people you love aren't around any longer, live each day like its Valentines.
Bon Appetite & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment