Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kathleen & Nolans Big Day



Kathleen is little sister to Sue who is the bride of the very first wedding I ever shot! So when Nolan popped the question to Kathleen, she got in touch with me to shoot her big day as well and I just had to say Yes!

So Craig and I headed to North Haven Country Estate just off Malibongwe to shoot some magic. The simple and eloquent wedding took place on a perfect Autumn day, not a breath of wind and sunny skies.  

Thank you Kathleen and Nolan for allowing us the privilege of shooting your special day, it was truly special. 

To my 2nd shooter Craig thank you as always for your ongoing support. 






































































1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tanith and Craig!
    Such stunning photos, so excited to see the rest :)
    Thank you for capturing our special day and memories. We will cherish for a life time.

    ReplyDelete