Saturday, January 29, 2011

9/365

Although I don't consider myself a fashionista, fashion photographer or even remotely fashionable myself today I took on bridal couture at Dzigns Bridal Emporium show day.
Owner Ansa Strydom welcomed her clients with cupcakes and a smile and Natasha Alexander had beautiful floral bouquets ready for my shoot. Adele Mans was in charge of make up and gave the girls a once over with her cosmetic skills.

A lovely day was had by all - more photos on my Facebook Group: Tanith Oram Photography.
Thanks everyone!




2 comments:

  1. stunning, well done you did a great shoot!!
    thanx for all the advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are stunning! Thanks for giving me a taste of my 'princess day' to come!
    Take care, Alexandra Ledger

    ReplyDelete