Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4/365


Sometimes life just pulls you to pick up the phone and randomly dial a number, perhaps its the number of a friend that needs reassurance, moral support, a decent rant and rave session or in my friend Leith Ann's case - a mini makeover just for funzies.

So I jumped in my car and went to see her and give her all the love she needed on this particular day and while I'm the last person to be giving advice on makeup or make overs, I took along my war paints and did my worst ...or in this case my best.

Leith is far from a girly girl, in fact she's South Africa's only 5th Dan Taekwondo female you will find on the African Continent and you'll often spot her in jeans and a strappy top or in her dobok (Taekwondo gear)..... (She's also single and enjoys long walks on the beach...)

This pic is the after photo of my dear friend who looks absolutely amazing with her new hair and makeup and is still in love with her make over.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the fun - you're gorgeous both inside AND out!

No comments:

Post a Comment