Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Dreams

A very happy new year to you all!

There's something about a road trip that just makes my heart burst and as 2010 took a bow, Cape Town greeted us with many beautiful scenarios that spoke to my soul!

I had the pleasure of meeting Zelda and her husband Richard who wanted me to take photographs of their daughter Cheyenne at De Grendel Farm.
The lovely couple dote on their little girl, who has the warmest temperament and sweetest smile. When the shoot was over, Craig and I stood in the baking Cape Town sun chatting away to our new found friends. I hope to see you all again real soon!

Moving into the new year I'm compelled to start my own 365 photography project which I think I'll start today. While going through my pictures from Cape Town it becomes apparent that my love for childrens photography far outweighs the other photographic avenues I could explore.
This year I will continue with my child / family outdoor portraiture, your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Wishing you all much love, happiness and success in 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment