Tuesday, November 9, 2010

School Fees

So there are times when things don't go according to plan, or perhaps you have to learn the hard way, some call it "school fees'.

Last week I learned the difference between standing my ground as a professional versus buckling under pressure, followed by "sometimes it isn't about you" versus "its all my fault".

While my diary fills up with random photographic requests such as music video documentary type photography to family outings at the park, I'm realising a lot about what this whole "self employment" thing is about. Ironically the one thing I've feared the most (being unable to pay bills due to lack of work) isn't an issue anymore, I have been filled with a serenity while I trust in the beauty of abundance.

My friend Colin Griffiths helped me register my website domain on the weekend and www.tophoto.co.za will be launched by Mid November latest. This is very exciting for me and I owe him a great deal of thanks for motivating me while I've been lax and made excuses for not having a site. I thought tophoto would be a lot easier than tanithoramphotography.co.za - what do you think??

My pamphlets are also being designed by my ever amazing graphic designer boyfriend and love of my life : Craig Herzberg - whose also been hectic with his freelance work. Natasha Alexander and myself are going to be distributing our dual full colour pamphlets from next week - so shout if you would like a couple for your store / showroom / guesthouse.

Much love!
See you through the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment