Friday, June 4, 2010

Dont forget those who made you famous

Most people in life depend on nothing less than self determination and drive to get them on the road to success. Fortunately there are those who send kindness our way merely by showing love and support, others send referrals, some may post your link on their site, maybe they just take an extra business card saying "I'll make these work for you".

Without these unselfish people showing random acts of kindness, our roads wouldn't necessarily be smoother, but there wouldn't be any colourful flowers scattered alongside them.

My heartfelt thanks to all my friends, family and loved ones that have never ever stopped believing in me, encouraging my every step even when I've thought, "Huh?? What I just did was so small and lame in comparison to what my version of success is." They were always there.

To Craig of Craig Herzberg Graphic Design & my best friend - thank you for making all my photog stickers & stunning business cards (again) and for never ever doubting me...even when I doubted myself.

To my mom and sister whose many conversations included "Dont give up, try this and keep visualising" thanks for being my earth angels.

To my fans on my Facebook photog site that I haven't met, thanks for spreading the love, without you its just that much harder to hit the thermals and soar.

To Gen of Picture Perfect Cakes for putting me on your networking page on your website - mucho gracias sinorita - mwah! **coffee cake!!**

Love you all - watch me grow - thanks for your kind words and emails of feedback, it all means the world to me and makes me wanna be the best photographer I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment