Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making Friends with Kat


Yesterdays meeting with Kat was awesome, what a wonderfully down to earth and incredibly sweet soul! In our short time chatting together we managed to yak away almost 2 hours of what was meant to be a "quick cuppa" - I love it! Kat is a wedding photographer based in Linden and her work is what I describe as "clean and elegant".


We both shoot off Nikon camera's and reside relatively close to each other so we'll be getting together for some fun engagment / kids and outdoorsy shoots over the next few months as we enrich each others creative skills. ***If you wanna be a model lemme know!***

Thanks Kat for making the time yesterday, I'm very excited to work with you. :)


1 comment:

  1. Aw sweet, thanks hon! It was such fun to meet you!

    (PS This is Kat (duh) :-) - you should set your commenters to include Name/URL so I can comment as myself!

    ReplyDelete