Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Networking Rocks!

I've realised that not everyone knows how to network - it is in fact like most things that will get you ahead in life - a skill and not always a God given talent.

In the past couple of months and after listing a couple of attributes I've realised that networking is what I do best - I LOVE putting people in touch with those who can help, aid, benefit from each other.

From July 2010 I'll be starting a networking group which will be held at a venue and I'll be inviting fellow professionals and business owners to join in and share their careers and passions and hopefully my list of contacts will allow for much growth and financial gain in the lives of my friends.

I have also decided that fellow photogs are on my list of people to network with. Why should I shy away from the competition when we could work together? Today I have an appointment with wedding photographer Kat Forsyth, I am over the moon that this amazing artist and business woman hasn't only agreed to see me for coffee but has inspired me through her work and she doesn't even know it yet!

Much love to you all,

See you through the lens !

**Watch this space**

No comments:

Post a Comment