Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kylie makes me smile :D

When I met Kylie I can't particularly say that sparks flew or that there was this awe inspiring sound of Angels as the heavens opened around her casting light above her head. In fact it took about a year before Kylie and I starting involving each other in our lives.

Lastnight I met with her for a much needed chat (and glass of vino) to catch up on our lives.
If theres one thing about Kylie its that shes a) dead honest b) has contageous laughter c) knows how to be supportive and a good friend.

I guess the reason she's inspired me so much is because she just isn't afraid to make new contacts and she's got the guts to go that extra mile by means of giving advice or providing you with a solution. Kylie owns her own payroll company (for those needing Divine Intervention by means of Payroll assistance) and is studying psychology. She's the go to girl if you need something and the injection of life I needed yesterday. On top of it all her boyfriend Liam will be assisting me with my website design and hosting and gave me a HUG (highly unexpected gift) by allowing me to get up and running while I get business in ***watch this space for my new website*** - thanks for the hug Liam!!! :D

Kyl's this posting is for you! You've been a great friend and a great support and I thank you for always making the time and effort to get together and to encourage and inspire.


Viva la Vino, girlfriends rule !

No comments:

Post a Comment